- We are at Tråante2017 in Trondheim
- ARCTIC COUNCIL CAFF 25 YEARS ANNIVERSARY SEMINAR
- Meet the new director
- Sámi School History Conference 2016
- Join the Master programme in Indigenous Journalism
- Sámi University College offers PhD program in Sámi language and literature
- Journalists gathered on Inclusive Journalism
- Go on a north2north exchange, spring 2016!
- North2north exchange funds for students
Sámi University of Applied Scienses has a new dean from next year.
Marit Meløy will be the head of our Division for language, duodji, reindeerhusbandry and social sciences.
Sámi University of Applied Scienses has two new divisions from next year.
The other is the Division for Sámi Teacher Educations and Indigenous Journalism.